Meet our partner BroadForward @ MWC 2018
Showcasing signaling orchestration for network transition to 5G
At the Dutch Tech pavilion, BroadForward will present how signaling orchestration is key for network transition to 5G, enabling the follow-the-user concept across access technologies to actually work.
|Diameter Signaling Controller (DRA, DEA, IWF)||Security, firewall|
|Signaling Transfer Point (STP)||Equipment Identity Register (EIR)|
|HTTP proxy (5G)||Number Portability (NP)|
|SIP router||ENUM server|
|Interworking (Diameter, SS7, RADIUS, HTTP etc.)||HSS Front-End|
|BFX signaling orchestrator, nominated by the GSMA for Best Mobile Technology in 2014, 2015 and 2016||CAMEL gateway|
BroadForward is named best Diameter routing & interworking specialist by TMT-news and listed as Hot Tech Cloud innovator of by ABI research:
- Fully virtualized, cloud native software products designed to enable signaling orchestration across Mobile (2G, 3G, 4G, 5G), IMS, Fixed/Wi-Fi and IT
- Obsoletes vendor lock-in and leverages existing network investments to optimize ROI
- Empowers service providers to be self-sufficient, flexible and fast in launching new services, components and connections
- Significantly reduces time-to-market and costs
- Uniform and easy GUI based workflow approach for all signaling orchestration
BroadForward is leader in intelligent routing and interworking software for 2G/3G, 4G/LTE, 5G, IMS, Fixed, Wi-Fi, IPX and M2M networks.
As one of the fastest growing signaling vendors, BroadForward delivers Next Generation signaling products and network applications to MNOs, MVNOs, Enterprises, M2M and IPX providers.
Meet up with BroadForward
Do you want to discuss opportunities with BroadForward on the stand?